For more information and helpful hints, checkout our these artciles: Troy Articles
Here's some helpful hints on how-to find the replacement part you need for your power tool.
- Start with the Model# and enter that into the Search (you'll need that so we can get you a Drawing). This pic is a sample of where to find the model number.
- Once you've got this, you can either enter it into the Search or work your way down to it. For example, the above is a Dewalt>Band Saw
- If you don't know the Model#, then click on the Manufacter and drill (pun intended) down to the Type of Tool it is. In the above example, you would click on the following:
- From the Drawing, look for the part you need. It has a Fig# that shows up in the Parts List
- When you find the part you need, add it to your Cart
- You might want to download the PDF to help put it back together - or just come back and view the Drawing online.